Aims and Objectives
Our aim is to provide an Excellent Home Based Service to our Customers in the best interest of the end users and their families needs. We also offer an Escort Service to and from Hospital/GP Appointments etc.
- To provide high standards of service in a professional and person centred way without fear or prejudice.
- To ensure that our service is tailored to the service user and is holistic, consistent, respectful and meets need of service users in full.
- To ensure that our service considers the wishes and needs of the end user bearing in mind the contributions made to their care plans by their families and friends and their informal carers.
- To deliver a care service that complies with the Care Quality Commissions’ (CQC) five key lines of enquiry (KLOE): Safe, Effective, Responsive, Caring & Well-Led.
- To always promote confidentiality, privacy and dignity whilst encouraging independence and physical well-being for all service users.
- To ensure that before our staff are deployed for their first duty shift, that they have undergone our induction training and have started the Care Certificate course; and to make sure that they have a plan for their regular training updates and ongoing personal development.
- To ensure that our care agency is enabling for the growth and improvement of both staff and services users.